Friday, December 28, 2007

Cutie Pie

Helping momma with the laundry
Falling alseep eating - Kaelyn has started to show some real personality when it comes to eating. It is so cute and sneeky. If there is something that she doesn't want to eat, she won't spit it out, but just sits there with her mouth closed. She seems to even pretend to fall asleep. Sometimes she will eat something that she doesn't like but moans with every bite. When you give her a bite of something she likes, then she will stop moaning. It makes us laugh. The other day, she was falling asleep eating something she didn't like so I went to put her in bed. She was sleepy in my arms, but when I put her in bed, she started laughing and stood right up and kept laughing. I picked her up and she started crying. Go figure. She loves standing in her bed. Back to eating we went, and she got sleepy on me again after 2 bites.

Kaelyn loves playing with her Pappy dog. He inches up next to her with this look that says, "please play with me". He is so very gentle with her and we couldn't be more pleaded. She even slaps him most of the time, and he is still very gentle. Ringo on the other hand growls at her when she gets too close. He doesn't want her near him at all.




1 comment:

Book Worm said...

So cute! I love your soaker and babylegs! Very cute! We are going to be so sad to not have you in Oklahoma...but I guess we aren't either. Congratulations on your beautiful piece of land! Is that Wyoming?