Friday, June 27, 2008

Goofy Faces

Wanted to show off a few pics of some of Kaelyn's fabulous expressions. We are working right now at capturing a lot of her fun antics that make her who she is and keep us rolling on the floor laughing. We fall in love with our precious girl more and more everyday and are amazed at how creative God is. We could not ask for more.

I am doing good fun stuff
Take note of the tongue sticking out. She gets this from daddy. This is her thinking face.
Goofy smile face
Are you talking to me, cause I am not listening.
What?
There is a problem, fix it now. I want to get in the pool ASAP and you are taking pictures mom.
Super excited face with a cute throaty giggle to go along with the face.
Pure excitement!! Don't get me daddy.
Oh, check out these buckles mom.


1 comment:

Allison said...

Your captions are hilarious! Cute faces, too