Sunday, June 17, 2007

1 Month Appointment

Kaelyn had her 1 month appointment on Friday and boy is she growing. She weighed in at 10 lbs 13 oz and is now 21 1/2 inches. She gained a total of 3 lbs and 2 oz and 1 in since we left the hospital. Aside from growth, we are dealing with some gastrointestinal issues. She has reflux and a cranky tummy, but we are starting to get some things under control with gripe water. I had never heard of this remedy before, but it has worked wonders. I am also happy that we can take a route other then medication. Gripe water is just some herbs. We had researched it before we went to the dr. and I almost didn't want to mention it to him cause I thought he would be upset. Actually, he was very pleased and told me how he would like us to use it. Yeah!! I like our dr. He is very thorough and cares very much. We feel blessed to have him.

1 comment:

Amanda Fortney said...

that's great that your doctor supported using a more natural method. we're all about trying to use natural methods.