Sunday, April 08, 2007

Baby Showers!!!

So much fun!!! Kaelyn and I got to be showered with beautiful gifts from wonderful friends and family this last week. It was such a blessing, and now we are very ready for her to come. Thank you so much to all who came. It was so good to see you all and we feel so blessed. The first shower was at the hospital with my wonderful coworkers, and the second was at my great friend's mother's house, Loli. Such good times. Here are a few pics to commemorate the events.









3 comments:

Allison said...

How cute! Looks like a lot of fun. Also, you look more and more like your mother with each post!! That's a good thing, obviously :)

Amanda Fortney said...

Eli and I had a great time at your shower! Now we're ready to meet your precious girl!

Amanda Fortney said...

Let me clarify that...we're ready to meet her once it's safe for her to come out. :)