Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you Jesus

Last night when Kaelyn and I were saying our bed time prayers, I asked her what she was thankful for. She said "Dexter(Kelci's dog), Keci(Kelci) thank you Jesus" and then put her hands over her mouth and laughed like she was proud of herself. It was so cute. Kelci, she has been talking about you lots. Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

We are so in love with this baby girl who isn't such a baby anymore. Just today she started to get the idea of taking pictures for fun. Before it was just "mommy get that camera away from me" and would run or not look at me. Today we had fun making funny faces and then looking at them.

My little ballerina
No, mom I will not look at you for a picture
Cheese
Here's my silly face
Here is my happy face
and my lalalalala face

and here is my sad face.

No comments: