Friday, December 08, 2006

Growing Belly

I thought it was time to put up a couple of pictures of this growing baby belly. It is taking some time to pop out there, but that is all good. The little one has been wiggling around in there and all seems to be going great. I have finally been able to start weaning off of my anti-throwup meds and am very happy about that. Still a little nausea here and there, but oh well, it is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy. I am 17 weeks today and on Wednesday we get to find out what we are having. YEAH!!!


3 months















4 months

3 comments:

Allison said...

You are too cute. I bet there are non-pregnant girls out there dying to look as good as you and your 4-month-old mover and shaker!

Allison said...

oh, p.s. I have a LiveJournal account if you want to read it for fun. No babies (human ones, that is), but I do post about different things. Merry (early) Christmas!

Allison said...

So what's the verdict lil' mama? I hope all went well at the doctor!